zondag 1 juni 2008

Just sitting

My dance partner hadn't been coming to learn for two or three weeks. I was forced to just sit and to watch the others dance. Kim, who felt sorry for me, offered to be my dance partner but I turned her down, saying it would be awkward and embarassing for her to dance with a beginner.
Anyway I tried to be there and to have fun just watching everyone, and listening to her conversed with a guy called Jan, who appeared to be a locally known singer-entertainer. I don't go to any of these events so I have no idea who he really is.
This week I damaged my mp3 amplifier-loudspeaker by applying to it a higher voltage than required. I tried to repair it but failed. So I decided to convert one of my pc speakers into one. Fortunately I managed to. It sounded much better than the one I had.
 
Click here to play the video clip