zaterdag 23 augustus 2008

The next moments

The next moments of my life
I will strive my own strife,
knowing finally that I am me
and what and who I could be.
I will choose my own friends,
clothes not by fashion trends,
and my wavy hair shall be
as long or short as I dare.
They will go on calling me
by my old name, taking care
not to take it in vain
but I will not strain
to gain fame
or shame.

The next moments of my life,
will not be idle or boring,
they will be full of strife
but will not be despairing.
I will not count the cost
and will be completely lost
in whatever I am thinking,
but knowing what I'm doing.
And I will have no dreams
or nightmares, and it seems
I will be fast asleep
and will never weep,
being all right
at night.

The next moments of my life
will be ...
 
Click here to play the video clip