donderdag 10 december 2009

Appels en Aardappels

Yesterday we made Waldorfsalade, prei 'au jus', appelbollen, chocoladetruffels. It was very good but I prefer 'island cooking'.

I had red wine like I did last week; I had attracted a lot of attention because of my dark red colour. They had thought it was from the red-hot chili pepper or sambal -- I must admit it was so hot tears went rolling down my face.

The appelbollen were so hot we had to wait for while before we could eat them.

After dinner we went to watch the young black dancers dance. They had just finished their practice but they decided to dance for us one more time before leaving.

When I woke up this morning I remembered my chocoladetruffels; they're still sitting in the refrigerator at the school canteen.



Dutch Food
 
Click here to play the video clip